At Aldowa we literally make dreams come true & one of the crucial ways in which we do this is by operating on a lean & green basis.
- Risk-sharing partnerships: we share the risk with our customers and suppliers
- Flow: we ensure continuous business flow
- Pull: we realise fast lead times
- Muda and value: we focus on value and eliminate waste
- Kaizen: we are committed to ongoing improvement
- Ownership of responsibility is centred low in the organisation (where there is little hierarchy)
- 5S: we operate neatly, in a tidy work environment
You benefit from:
- Fewer surprises – we get it right first time!
- Not bearing the risk alone
- Learning curves we develop together
- Shorter lead times
- Excellent working atmosphere between and within parties.
- We limit our internal and external movements
- We separate waste
- Our paper consumption is sustainable
- We use aluminium whenever possible, which provides the following benefits:
- 100 % recyclable material without loss of quality
- recycling takes only 5 % of the energy required for the production of new aluminium
- each kilo of aluminium that is added to the recycling process makes the aluminium stronger
- aluminium has a high residual value
- 94% of aluminium in the Netherlands is recycled
- aluminium can be handled and processed with relative ease, meaning minimal energy is required
- transport costs are relatively low due to the low specific weight.
View our projects